The Latest

Jul 26, 2014 / 45,151 notes

yourmomsfaggot:

old-school-shit:

melanccholyy:

ambitiousgurl1:

TUPAC SHAKUR AND JADA PINKETT SMITH.

❤️

This is actually so sad

:/… my heart..

(via evil203)

Jul 24, 2014 / 89 notes
Frumpy-ness -mot juste
Jul 18, 2014

Frumpy-ness -mot juste

Jul 17, 2014

Fuck you & your ill intentions ॐॐॐ

Anything & everything I do comes from my heart. I try my best as an imperfect human being, to make choices and decisions with the thoughts of my own feelings and others. 80% of the time I’m walking on clouds taking in the beauty life has to offer; the people, the landscapes, the changes, and the wonders. Inhaling life for what it is; flaws & all. Now on the other hand the remaining 20% of the time I’m spending my days keeping it real. By that I mean displaying tough love to those who are to ignorant to see their selfish unconstitutional actions. I don’t mean unconstitutional in the context of the actual constitution. The constitution of my own existence; what I feel is just, true and righteous. Some may disagree but know I use logic to back up all my actions. By no fault of their own, some people like to live in fantasies. The idea that because they’re a little more educated, or a little older, they are the exemplification of wisdom and knowledge. The problem with that theory, my friends, is that man made education systems cant lead you to wisdoms door. Don’t get me wrong that m.m. Education CAN help you on your journey; giving you the tools to compare and contrast your own experience with the experience educators force on to us. But nonetheless, real wisdom is gained through the experiences of adventure, eliminating the fear of change and inferiority, and realizing equality is the origin… With that I hope to spend the entire 100% of my time on that cloud basking in the ambiance of beauty that is life.

Say whaaaat !
Jul 15, 2014 / 3,681 notes

Say whaaaat !

Jul 15, 2014 / 79 notes
Jul 13, 2014 / 15,893 notes
  • Scientists: lol turns out that you're too small to be a planet
  • Pluto:
  • Pluto: I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now
Jul 10, 2014 / 277,859 notes

tresantes:

fruit salad 

*deep voice* yummy yummy

(via todds-one-in-particular)

I might be pms-ing but this movie is intense. Besides crying my eyes out, this film was so insanely thought-provoking. An eye opener.  Once in awhile we all come across things (an event, moment, song, conversation, film, whatever) that make you rethink your whole life; your actions, thoughts, wants, needs, and simply your existence. Now me personally this one hit me. Remember I’m subject to my own opinion. To others this might be the worst movie ever and that’s fine. I find this to be an excellent movie. At times I wanted to turn it off because I got too emotionally involved. Lol it sounds pathetic but anyone who knows true emotions would probably understand. Thank you Rosoff Grisoni Brock Skinner & Thorne for formulating such an emotional film.
Jul 6, 2014 / 3 notes

I might be pms-ing but this movie is intense. Besides crying my eyes out, this film was so insanely thought-provoking. An eye opener. Once in awhile we all come across things (an event, moment, song, conversation, film, whatever) that make you rethink your whole life; your actions, thoughts, wants, needs, and simply your existence. Now me personally this one hit me. Remember I’m subject to my own opinion. To others this might be the worst movie ever and that’s fine. I find this to be an excellent movie. At times I wanted to turn it off because I got too emotionally involved. Lol it sounds pathetic but anyone who knows true emotions would probably understand. Thank you Rosoff Grisoni Brock Skinner & Thorne for formulating such an emotional film.

May 29, 2014 / 175,389 notes